Why Choose Us?
Starting any home improvement project can be daunting. The last thing you want to worry about is if the company doing the work is reliable, professional, and capable of getting the work done right and on time.
JP Works provides:
- Full insurance coverage
- Maximum general liability
- Worker compensation
- License with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
JP Works believes that every stage of the project is important. From start to finish, we make sure that everything is well managed and that our clients get exactly what they asked for and more.
Our goal is to make your project go as smoothly as possible so you are able to enjoy the newly renovated or constructed space as quickly as possible. We make sure you are aware of everything that is going on with the project; you can always reach us and we promptly return any phone calls. We complete all the work and leave no loose ends.
JP Works uses the latest in building materials such as
- Azec® plastic decking, trim, moulding and railings
- Icynene® foam insulation for superior performance for increased energy efficiency.
- High-quality windows such as Anderson®, Marvin® and Harvey® windows, whatever fits your style
- High quality pre-finished wood floorings which last longer and require less time to install
We also work with a great tile shop that can get any tile you can imagine for your bathroom, kitchen or entryway.
The sub-contractors we use are professional and do excellent work. We'd never use anyone we wouldn't feel comfortable working on our own home.